Here's a new brand of products worth trying out: HydraMe. HydraMe makes many products for both men and women that are vegan, not tested on animals, and do not contain any artificial fragrances or ingredients. Take a look at what they have to offer:
- HydraMe Skin Nutrition, $19.95: This skin cream offers "excellent tissue absorption, allows skin to breathe, and is free of ingredients like glycerin, silicone, or petro-chemicals that block the skin's respiratory functions." Made of natural emollients and 10 organic botanicals, this moisturizing cream will make your skin feel great. Plus the scent of this product, like all the HydraMe products, is very neutral and light--it won't leave you feeling overly perfumed.
- HydraMe Feel Clean Body Wash, $14.95: Made of skin softening and moisturizing ingredients like coconut oil, aloe vera, sweet almond, hempseed, and jojoba, this luxurious body wash will leave you clean, restored, rejuvenated, and hydrated!
- HydraMe Lipz, $4.79: Designed specifically for the unique skin on your lips, this restores dry, cracked lips with anti-inflammatory ingredients. Your lips will be soft and smoothed with this organic lip balm!
- HydraMen Shave Gel, $16.95: This is a clear gel, so it makes it easy for men to see what they're shaving! Containing 12 organic botanical ingredients, this shave gel reduces razor nicks and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft, and whisker-free!
- HydraMen After Shave Balm, $16.95: This is a multi-purpose, post-shave moisturizer and hydrator. If the man in your life has a beard, this balm will reduce itching and flaking around the chin. For all men, this balm will reduce dry, scaly skin without a greasy feel.