Patriotism has never looked so beauty-full. This Fourth of July, Sephora is pledging its allegiance to America by offering the greatest beauty essentials for the greatest country! Whether it is a red lipstick that you desire, a white liner, or a blue nail polish that strikes your fancy, Sephora has it all.
Celebrate this Fourth of July with these patriotic picks:
- Sephora Brand Atomic Volume Mascara ($16) – Declare freedom from smudging with this mega-volume, conditioning mascara.
- Sephora Brand Flashy Waterproof Liner ($8) – Forget the fireworks –light up your eyes with one of these shimmering, metallic liners. And don't be afraid to try a white eyeliner! Read my older entry here about white liners.
- Kat Von D for Sephora Painted Love Lipstick ($18) – The rocket’s red glare won’t be able to compete with these smoldering shades! These colors are very pretty and have crazy names. I am partial to Lolita.
- Sephora Brand Nail Patch ($10) – These stick-on nail patches offer the perfect manicure with zero drying time. I can't wait to try these! They currently only have 4 shades, but I still want to give these a test run.
- Sephora Brand Bubble Bath ($16) – In Guava Passion, Coconut Crème, or Riviera Blue, this sparkling bubble bath is a glamorous way to relax after the festivities. I have Riviera Blue body cream and I adore it. Yummy!