If you're the type who likes to do your nail care at home, don't forget to clean out your nail polish supply. Those little bottles of nail polish don't last forever, and should be tossed out every two years or so.
After you've ditched all those old polishes, start your summer out right by painting your nails one of the new shades from Essie's summer collection. They have six bright shades sure to get you in a summery mood:
- Risky Business: a glam red with a hint of shimmery tangerine
- My Place or Yours: a classic but dynamic rose
- Guilty Pleasures: a happy pink strawberry color
- Movers and Shakers: a sassy bold pink
- Secret Stash: a drama-queen's favorite--bright fuchsia
- Escapades: a shiny, showy red-coral shade
Once you pick your favorite shade, be sure to follow my tips for giving yourself the perfect at-home mani/pedi.