Friday, November 09, 2007

ANTM...Yawn!

I just realized I haven't posted anything about that annoying cultural phenomenon, America's Next Top Model, in quite a while. Maybe I'm just not feeling it this time around...maybe it's because I already have my top two girls picked out. And there doesn't seem to be as much drama this cycle, if I don't bring up the spiteful, jealous little bitch, Bianca. Ugh.

Anyway, if you're watching, who are you rooting for? I'm pulling for Heather--she seems to have more classic beauty and more maturity the rest of the pack. My #2 is Jenah. She's cooky looking, but I dig her. But overall, I'm just not feeling the ANTM love this season. What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

Julia said...

All of their makeover pictures sucked...look at Jenah. She's so pretty, but they manage to make her hair go from nice and boring to gross and looking like straw. :/

Lydia said...

I agree. This cycle is very uninspired. Trying to find decent photos was a challenge!

finding the filth said...

lol! bianca the bitch is my favorite. she may have a crap attitude, but i love her for not be ashamed of it. plus she looks pretty ruling for a bald girl.