Sunday, October 07, 2007

What Does Your Lipstick Say About You?

That is the question Estee Lauder posed to me in an email recently. I thought--oh, how cute! They're going to tell me all about my personality based on what color lipstick I wear! I bet red means you're confident and sexy, pink must mean you're nice and caring.

So, when I clicked on the link, I was surprised to learn that they meant "what does the SHAPE of your lipstick say about you." Well, I snagged all the images off their site, so here goes. Apparently I am passionate. What about you? Leave me a comment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to this, I'm a perfectionist and keep a low profile. That doesn't sound like me at all.

Oh well....

CouponFashionista said...

This is awesome. I love your site. I love lipstick (and gloss!) as well. Feel free to check out my new blog as well. i will be posting makeup stuff also.

http://www.couponfashionista.blogspot.com

finding the filth said...

i think my lipstick is somewhere between loveable & peacemaker. LOL!

i knew this girl who had the most unique lipstick i'd ever seen. she used to paint her lips by smooshing the lipstick between her lips and coloring both lips at the same time. so, in the end, her lipstick came to a fine point in the center. it was the weirdest looking thing...

Michelle said...

Oh I love lipstick astrology... brings the shadowy depths of the psyche to the surface!

I found an awesome gloss at target!

sexy mother pucker. It's $10.. suppose to plump.. but I just like the way it makes my lips looks.

Lydia said...

Oh! I saw Sexy Mother Pucker at Target (along with the other new products in that line). I can't wait to try them out and post something about them here..so! Watch this space. I'll be throwing in my 2 cents soon. Glad you like the Sexy Mother Pucker. God, I love that name!

Win Shwe said...

that particular posted comment truly reflects my character. this is awesome. Meanwhile i'm using the lipstick that is suggested here.

Anonymous said...

I'm lovable and a peacemaker