- a jeweled pink ribbon pin--wear this to show your support for the cause!
- a jeweled pink ribbon compact--keep tabs on your fab face. You'll look really good in this mirror because you're helping raise funds to stop a deadly disease.
- pure color crystal lipgloss in Eveyln Pink--a super lustrous color that will make your lips shine.
- high gloss lipgloss in Pink Ribbon--a rosy shade that will add some sparkle to your smile.
- pure color crystal lipstick in Elizabeth Pink--a sexy, sheer lipstick perfect for any occasion.
Dispelling the myths:
Myth: Men do not get breast cancer. Fact: Quite the contrary. This year it is estimated that approximately 1,700 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 450 will die. While this percentage is still small, men should also give themselves monthly exams and note any changes to their physicians.
Myth: Having a family history of breast cancer means you will get breast cancer. Fact: While women who have a family history of breast cancer are in a higher risk group, most women who have breast cancer have no family history. If you have a mother, daughter, sister, or grandmother who had breast cancer, you should have a mammogram five years before the age of their diagnosis.