Monday, September 03, 2007

Quick Tip: Maintain Your Pedi!

I love getting a pedicure. It's the one indulgence I allow myself on a somewhat regular basis. There's just something about looking down at ten perfectly filed and painted toenails that sets my mind at ease. I know that might sound stupid, but hey--that's just the way it is.

I can usually keep my pedicure looking pretty good for about 3+ weeks. But the one thing I really don't like is that after about week 1, my nails lose that shiny luster I like so much. So how do I get back that shine without having to touch up my nails? Easy! Just apply a little Vaseline (or bag balm) to your nails and viola! Shiny, almost new nails. All is right with the world once again!

2 comments:

Bionic Beauty said...

Excellent tip! I find that wiping any lotion off of them helps too. For instance, moisturizing post shower? Then lightly swipe the lotion remnants off of your toes.

Serendipity said...

LOVE this idea!! Im in massive need of a pedi!