- Split Ends Salon: I actually go to this place. The name confuses me. Don't I want to avoid split ends? If so, why would I go to a place that advertises split ends?
- Hair Force One: I saw this in Vermont and it resulted in an instant eye-roll. Could a name be any more lame? Honestly!
- Tangles: Again, just like Split Ends, why would I go to a place named after something I want to avoid? It's like calling your restaurant Indigestion!
- Delilah's: This is just way too obvious of a name and a little too cutesy for my taste. Plus I am married to a "Sampson"-esque long haired man, so this name makes me shudder for him.
- The Mane Event: Going to the salon for a haircut is not an "event", and adding the word "mane" to it just makes me think of horses. Somehow it doesn't work for a high end salon!
- Curl Up and Dye: For some reason, I kind of like this groan-worthy name. It makes me think the salon is going to be hip, cutting edge, maybe a bit scary. I think I like that!
Be sure to email me or leave me with some way of getting in touch with you. The cut off date is August 28th at midnight--the winner will be announced on August 29th.
Have fun and good luck!