Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

Ok, my dears, I am out of here! I'm headed to the great state of Vermont for two weeks for some much needed (and deserved) relaxation.

I can't wait for a change of scenery. And, since I am not taking my laptop and am planning on ignoring my cell phone, I'll be out of commission for awhile. Yay! It's going to be just me, my husband, and the lush green of Vermont.

I'll be back around August 4th with all sorts of beauty news, maybe even a contest or two, so be sure to come back and visit me then. In the meantime, there are several new posts following this entry, not to mention almost 300 past posts to keep you busy.

Have fun and stay beautiful.

2 comments:

Sugarshock said...

Hi Kiss and Make-up,
You've been tagged! I'm tagging you over at SugarShock and you're next. :)
If you haven't played before, here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about him or herself. People who are tagged need to then report this fact on their blog along with their 7 things, as well as these rules. They then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
happy tagging!

Lydia said...

Ah! I just saw this! Sorry!! I don't have time to do a proper post, but here are 7 random facts about me, just for fun:

1) I have the most annoying food allergy! At the age of 18, I suddenly became allergic to raw cherries, apples, peaches, plums, etc. I can eat them cooked, but not raw. Pout!
2) I love to drive and have vowed that I'll buy myself a Mercedes when I turn 40.
3) I have a really good sense of direction and rarely find myself lost.
4) Even though I try to keep things clean in my blog, I've been known to swear like a sailor!
5) Even though I don't want (or really like!) kids, my nephew has me wrapped around his little finger. How did that happen?
6) I was married on halloween and wore black to my wedding!
7) I met my husband on the internet...well, the telenet, to be technical! we've been together for 11+ years, so I guess the internet isnt all bad!