Monday, May 14, 2007

You've Come A Long Way, Baby

I don't know when the last time was that I used Head and Shoulders shampoo. My husband uses it every day but I usually stick with Bumble and Bumble (if I have the money) or Pantene (if I'm worried about our finances). Even though I have a very full bottle of B&B in my shower, I decided to try my hubby's Head and Shoulders the other day.

I was preparing myself for the familiar blue colored shampoo to pour out of the Head and Shoulders bottle. I was also all set to inhale that weird, somewhat medicinal fragrance I associate so closely with Head and Shoulders. Imagine my surprise when I squeezed the bottle and out came a pearly white shampoo with a very pretty, floral scent! Could it really be Head and Shoulders? No way!

I keep seeing ads on TV and in print stating that a huge number of Cosmo readers prefer Head and Shoulders over any other brand. Yeah, right, I thought. What the hell do a bunch of Cosmo readers know about hair? Well, after using Head and Shoulders for the first time in years, I have to say I was impressed. It left my hair flake-free, smelling great, and looking great. I guess I shouldn't be so quick to dismiss a brand based on past experience.

You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

2 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

finding the filth said...

funnily enough, i too recently re-tried h&s & was impressed. didn't even need a conditioner. and the smell was much nicer than anticipated and lasted well into the day.