So let's see how the girls fared:
- Renee: manipulative as always--sneaking photos of her kid into her professional book in attempts to have an in with a designer (barf).
- Brittney: super klutzy, directionally challenged, and looking weaker than ever. And what's up with not knowing how to use an elevator? Good grief. Of course she was late, and of course she threw a fit. Model behavior? I think not. You just know Renee was loving that!
- Jaslene: totally under the radar. The producers hardly even showed her on her go see adventure--was she really even there? She's so scary-skinny, it's possible she just blew away. How in the hell did she win? She looks like a wet rat and listening to her talk is--well--a challenge. She sounds like a drag queen. I don't get it.
- Natasha: Apparently too flirty and a bit too sexy. She also completely ignored a designer who was asking her how tall she was. I thought she was going to punch Renee when Renee informed her she was late.
- Dionne: If she said "Oh, I want to keep this outfit" one more time, I thought I might scream. Models wear amazing clothes and accessories all the time and they don't get to keep everything--get over it, girl.
There's only 4 left and I swear, I still don't have someone to root for. Oh sure, I'm rooting against Renee, so she'll probably win. My co-worker is convinced she's going to be the top model and I really hope she's wrong. God, why do I watch this crap? There has to be something more important I could be doing with my time, I'm sure.