Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vote for Pedro

Another night of ANTM and another aspiring model sent packing! God, this show is absolutely pointless, but it's just oh-so much fun to watch!

So tonight the girls had to learn how to act (acting lessons from Pedro? WTF?) and then relive ANTM history in a rather boring photo shoot. I don't know--I wasn't feeling it this week. Maybe its just that I can't stomach Renee and hate to see her do well, maybe its because I have yet to pick my favorite, or maybe because there were too many toddlers running around (sorry, I am so not into kids!), but this week seemed a little duller than usual. Oh! I just figured it out--there were no cat fights this week. That's why it seemed lifeless!

Now we're down to six girls and Whitney, the last of the plus-sized girls, was sent home. I wonder when they're going on their trip overseas and where they'll end up going. We'll have to wait and see. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Dionne will end up the winner. No, I don't want to put any money on it, but it just seems like that's the way the show is going. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still rooting for britney. thank god she got that weave removed--poor thing! i love her red hair!

finding the filth said...

britney is a surprisingly good model. she nails all of her shoots. she's definitely going to be in the top 2 or 3. jaslene and natasha will also probably be in the top 5. im hoping renee gets cut soon. she just doesnt have enough to even make it as the "emotional" favorite who can turn it all around in the end. jael is probably next to go. she can model alright, but you can tell tyra is sick of her.

and im with you - i think dionne's gonna win. she's endlessly entertaining to me. her cometary on everything is a scream. she's like danielle, but without the accent. and shes actually a pretty decent model. i hope she wins!

also - i found out in spoilers a while back where then end up going next week, but i wont ruin it for you!