TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT
- Lavender Wind Down Gift Set from The Body Shop, $29. Lavender is prized for its ability to help calm the mind and the body. This set combines lavender with lilac and lilly and includes massage oil, body wash, bath oil, and a wooden massager. Use these before bed and you'll (hopefully) feel ready to fall asleep.
- Lavender Eye Pillow, The Body Shop, $12. Place this over your face to rest weary eyes. Combined with a little light meditation, the relaxing scent of this eye pillow could restore you after a long day and prepare you for a good night's sleep.
- Relaxing Pillow Mist, L'Occitane en Provence, $18. Convert your bedroom into a spa-worthy retreat. Spray this on your sheets and pillows to luxuriate in the calming aroma of lavender.
- Bliss Shock Therapy Body Wash, $23. This minty shower gel with wake you up in the shower and get you ready to deal with whatever the day has in store for you. Bliss makes yummy products, and this will help revive your skin and your spirits.
- Indulgences Body Scrub in Coffee and Cream by Sephora, $12. Indulgences Body Scrub by Sephora in Coffee and Cream, $12. Sure, coffee is a great pick me up, but when you're first rolling out of bed, do you really have time to brew yourself a cup? If not, hop in the shower and scrub down with this product. The scent will invigorate you and put you in a better mood, all before your first cup of coffee!
- Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser by Biore, $7. This face cleanser cools the skin and wakes you up, all while battling breakouts. Clean skin and an instant wake up call for under $10 bucks? Sounds great to me!