Friday, February 02, 2007

Beauty Quote!

It's Friday and it's time to start the weekend! Yay! We survived another week. Here's a quote that I agree with:

"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness"
Countess Marguerite Gardiner Blessington


Like that! I've finally figured out that we all have two choices in life: to be happy or to be miserable. Somehow I think being miserable isn't the way to go.


Ok, I'll be back with more meaty stuff soon, including new Beauty Product of the Week reviews, info on how to find your color, and much, much more. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

poody said...

interesting blog. It reminds of a Mary Kay quote"at 20 you have the face you were born with at 40 you have the face you make and at 60 you have the face you deserve" I have bags under my eyes and wrinkles on my forehead. I don't wear makeup because I sleep in the morning and don't want to put it on in the car as you say some women do (I have seen them too)mascara makes my eyes itch and makeup rubs off. I sweat it off mostly in the summer it is too hot to wear it. Any suggestions for me?