Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Surveying the Loot

In our house, Christmas is all about getting together with family and giving each other fabulous gifts. (Obviously, we're not a very religious family!!)

This year was no exception.

I have a bunch of new "toys" (i.e. cosmetics) to play with, and I'll be blogging about them as I get the time to use them. I have new things from smashbox and Lorac to name a few, plus new brushes and all sorts of other goodies I can't remember at the moment. Plus I have a gift card from Sephora I need to spend--life is tough!

I hope all of you had a nice holiday with those you love, and I really hope you got some great gifts this year. What was YOUR favorite Christmas or Hanukkah gift this year? Leave me a comment and let me know!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

The $400 my aunt gave me. I bought 4 pairs of boots and 2 sweater dresses. And a bottle of Princess by Vera Wang.

Lydia said...

Wow! Now that's a nice aunt!

Jolene said...

It's a toss up between a Benefit Dallas Palette, and Seasons 1&2 of Project Runway.

Serendipity said...

I got a new leather jacket from Rob...love it!!!

Lydia said...

The guys over at project rungay are in the middle of commenting on all the season 1 episodes of project runway. Its making me want to pick up the DVDs to watch it all over again. such a good show!

filthpunkdammit said...

i just got a belated gift from my generous uncle - a sephora gift card! spent it immediately on their website. i cannot wait for all my new makeup to come in!! i feel like a kid!

Lydia said...

I too got a Sephora gift card and spent the balance (and then some!). It really is like a toy store for us grown up girls!!

So--what goodies did you pick up with your card?