Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year's Resolutions?

Do you make resolutions at the start of each year? If so, have you already decided what you're planning to improve in 2007?

Sure, there are the obvious resolutions: lose weight, get organized, save more money, spend more time with family, quit smoking, quit drinking, on and on and on. Sephora is even getting in on the resolution act. They sent me an email showing me all the wonderful products I can buy from them in order to get better lashes, find my signature scent, even out my skin tone, and fatten up my lips. How this all helps me become a better person is a mystery.

This all got me thinking--what is my New Year's resolution? I'm sure I could rattle off at least 10 things I could do to improve my life, but I'm not really a resolution type of girl. I guess I just don't see the point. How about you? Leave a comment with your resolution(s) for 2007.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am going to Ireland in April for my 30th birthday. I am scared to death. I am going an ddoing this by myself. I want to chicken out, but now I have no choice, I already paid for the tickets.

It is like being at the top of the rollercoaster before the last clack and then you dive into the ride.

I have to go. I cannot cancel. Even though right now I feel like raw chicken.

Lydia said...

That's a great "resolution"! I went over to England twice by myself--it's a bit scary but you'll be free to do what you want at the pace you want. I'm jealous! You'll have a great time!

Michelle said...

I've been to England last year. But I had an English BF so, it wasn't as bad as it is now.

Nerves! ahchk.

I will be OK. It is just amazing! I seriously can't belive I am doing this?!

Lisa said...

Not a resolution, but the new layout is gorgeous :D

JJ said...

I am going to make minimum monthly payments of 500 dollars so I can be debt-free by the end of the year!!

Serendipity said...

lets see.....lose the 30 lbs i was supposed to last year and really manage my money better so i am financially secure even if i have nothing, being in debt SUCKS!