Champagne Taste: Luxurious Stocking Stuffers
- Lola Go Lightly II, $40.00: This is a really cool all-in-one kit containing 10 eyeshadow colors, 5 lipstick options, 2 blushes, a lip pencil, an eye pencil, a mini tube of mascara, and three applicators all in a compact, white slide out case. This is an amazingly portable little stocking stuffer--kind of like a Swiss army knife full of high quality cosmetics. Lovely!
- Bliss Jingle Bell Socks, $48.00: These therapeutic socks will keep your feet soft and callous-free all winter long, without getting lotion all over everything. They have a special gel polymer lining that pampers dry skin and rough feet. Sure, you could throw on some cream and heavy socks, but these seem like more of a treat!
- Fresh Sugarbath Brown Sugar Body Polish, $62.50: Talk about luxury! This is sugar-based body scrub gently exfoliates the skin without stripping away vital moisture. The sugar and oils combine to create a bath experience that will stimulate and pamper. Who could ask for more?
- Fresh Creme Ancienne, $250: Think almost $63 is outrageous for a body scrub? How about $250 for a face and body cream? If this is in your stocking, someone really loves you! Here's what Sephora says about this ultra-lux product: "Creme Ancienne combines rosewater, beeswax and borax with modern day ingredients like chamomile wax, meadowfoam oil and vitamin E. In order to preserve the legacy, craftsmanship, and spirit of this formulation, small batches are prepared entirely by hand in a monastery, with each jar taking up to two days to produce." Wow.
- Philosophy Candy Cane Lip Shine, $10.00: This yummy gloss melts into the lips and gives a great holiday-flavored kiss to any lucky recipient. Who can resist a candy cane striped lip gloss? Not me!
- Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara, $3.50: If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I am a Great Lash devotee. Yes, I know there are a million other (and maybe better) mascaras out there, but for the money, I adore Great Lash. And as a gift, the blackest black version of this product is well...great. It adds a little more depth to the lashes and makes the final look a bit more special. Gift givers, you really can't go wrong with this product.
- Revlon SuperLustrous Creme Lipstick in Wine With Everything, $7.99: Growing up I was always told that for mascara you go with Maybelline, for powder use Cover Girl, and for lipstick pick Revlon. I've used it for years, and it can hold its own against the high-end stuff. I love Wine With Everything--it's pretty, flattering, and feels great on. Not bad for a gift that costs less than $8.00!