Crazy about cranberries? Grab up these goodies...
- The Body Shop's Cranberry Quartet for $25.00. It contains Cranberry Body Butter that richly hydrates with this festive fruit's seasonal scent, while shimmer-infused soap, body lotion and lip gloss deliver holiday sparkle. Or grab a bottle of their Cranberry Bubble Bath for $16.00 and let the yummy fragrance sweep you away to a more relaxing place than the family Thanksgiving dinner table.
- Sephora's Cosmopolitan Happy Hour Body Set for $30.00. Carrie Bradshaw's favorite cranberry cocktail is the inspiration for this 3-piece set that includes a body scrub, a body wash and a whipped body cream, all laced with cranberry goodness.
- Essie's Very Cranberry Nail Colour, approx. $7.00. This pretty red will dress up your look for the holiday festivities.
- Philosophy's Pumpkin Pie, $16.00. Their 3-in-1 workhorse can be used as a body wash, a shampoo and a bubble bath, all while making you smell like a fresh from the oven pumpkin pie. According to some researchers, the scent of pumpkin pie is an aphrodisiac for men, so this may actually be a 4-in-1 product!
- Stila Lipglaze in Spiced Pumpkin, $20.00. The soft, shimmery golden peach color of this lipgloss provides an ultra-high shine that lasts and lasts. Guaranteed to help you seal your evening with a spicy pumpkin kiss!
- Garden Botanika's Pumpkin Ginger Body Serum, $48.00. Made from pumpkin seeds, this product promises to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and prevent new ones from forming by encouraging the body's natural collagen production. See? You can have your pie and eat it too!