Friday, November 03, 2006

Just Because You Can Doesn't Mean You Should

I was wandering innocently through my local Sephora when I happened to notice the stupidest item ever made or sold: Sephora Monopoly.

Yes, dear readers, for the low-low price of $45, you too can own your very own piece of Sephora. Move your game piece (a mascara wand, lipstick tube, hairdryer, or compact, to name a few) around the world of Sephora Monopoly, buying up real estate like "Brush Alley." But be careful! A bad hair day could send you directly to jail. I guess this game isn't for a true real estate tycoon like Donald Trump.

So, for the girl who has everything (except taste), go by and grab this game before it disappears. I'm sure it will fly off the shelves once Christmas shopping hits full steam.

Oh, and that sound you hear? That's me rolling my eyes in disgust.

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

what i want to know is who actually buys a new version of monopoly anymore when you can get any version you like at your local thrift store or ANY garage sale for a quarter?

mjude said...

LMFAO!! you are so right!