For the eyes:
- Stilla All Over Shimmer Eyes, $14. Available in flattering colors like gold, pink petal, and champagne, these ultra-light eye shadows promise to "put the sparkle back into your eyes."
- MAC Cosmetics Holiday Pick 4: Warm Eye, $39. This duo of eye pigments provide "the perfect balance of shimmer, shine and rich color." You get both Chocolate Brown, a shimmering chocolate copper bronze and Melon, a soft bright golden peach. Yum.
- Urban Decay's Liquid Eyeliner, $14. Grab your pick of such colors as Chains, Smog or Soot for a big dose of dazzle.
- Clinique's Color Surge Lipstick in Metallic Finish, $14. In super lux colors like Golden Mink and Copper Flame, this lipstick is sure to shine things up.
- Lancome Color Design Lipstick, $20. I adore their Work It color, but they have a whole line of creamy, dreamy metallics that will dress up the holidays.
- OPI's Holiday 2006 Nail Lacquers , $7.50. In such pretty colors like the coppery Music Hall Curtain Call and the shimmery I Get a Kick Out of Gold, these nail colors will make the holiday festivities all the more beautiful.
- Essie Winter 06 Nail Polish, $7.00. Not to be outdone, Essie's Wild Thing and Monkey Business will add an exotic and shimmering final touch to your holiday look.