Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Well, not really, but it IS bonus time at Macy's. Yup, right now if you spend a measly $21.50 at the Clinique counter, you get a free gift! Of course I had to partake. I bought a fabulous tub of eye cream and was sure to snatch my freebies. My loot includes:
  • A three color eye palette in pretty neutral colors
  • Turn Around Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer designed to make skin more radiant
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion--Clinique's wonderful and well-loved everyday moisturizer
  • Color Surge Impossibly Glossy lip gloss in an ultra shiny, sexy pink
  • Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink, a universally flattering shade
  • A cute bag to hold all my new stuff!
Get over to Macy's today and get your own bag of freebies!

No comments: