Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hmmm...I Don't Know What to Think


Ok, so I know I've said that nail art is a definite fashion "Don't" in my books. However, OPI has these great nail art designs for Halloween. For those of you who don't know me in the real world, you don't know that I am a Halloween fanatic. I was even married on Halloween three years ago (yes, I did wear a black dress at my wedding, thank you very much!). So on one hand, I hate that this is nail art but on the other hand, you'd only wear this once and for a very short time.

Hell, I guess Halloween is the only time when something like this would be appropriate. I think I like the circley designs the best. For those of you who, like me, would never even dream of applying these suckers, OPI's Ghouls Night Out kit also includes nail lacquers in the fab Halloween colors seen above. Me? I'd leave off the decals, but...whatever!

1 comment:

sara said...

you know they have these for EVERY FRICKIN holiday right? So what about all those poor fashion deprived people who think May Day is REALLY important? :)