- Keep lips shiny and smooth for hours with just a dab. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more economic lip balm on the market.
- Extend the life of an almost used up lipstick. Mix Vaseline with whatever is left of your favorite lip color and apply with a lip brush. The petroleum jelly will revive the color and shine of a once-loved lipstick.
- Smooth out rough feet. Rub a generous amount of Vaseline on freshly soaked and pumiced feet and cover with a pair of socks before going to bed. In the morning, your rough spots are smoother. Or, apply a thin layer to your feet and put on your socks before walking or biking. The heat from your movement will help the job along.
- Restore dried/cracked elbows, knees, and hands.
- Keep eyebrows in place by using petroleum jelly as a gel—apply lightly and your stray brows will stay in place nicely.
- Keep hair style in tact and glistening by using just a little bit of Vaseline as a hair gel—remember: a little goes a long way.
- Remove make-up, especially mascara, eye shadow and eyeliner.
Some people swear that smearing Vaseline over their faces keeps their skin smooth and wrinkle-free. That may be the case, but the thought of coating my face with thick, sticky petroleum jelly just doesn’t sound attractive.
No matter how you use it, for less than $3 a tub, Vaseline’s power is impossible to ignore!