Friday, September 01, 2006

One More Reason to Love Jay McCarroll

Ok, I promise I'll get off my hypocritical soap box about fur in fashion soon, but in the meantime, deal with it.

I just got a happy little email from the Human Society of the United States. Apparently, the first Project Runway winner, the fabulous Jay McCarroll, has teamed up with the HSUS's fur free campaign. You can sign a pledge to be fur free in your fashion choices and even win a trip to Fashion Week in NYC.

So, for once I get to applaud the fashion world for at least one anti-fur designer!

2 comments:

filthpunkdammit said...

woohoo! i love jay & i love him more for doing this! so siked to see his runway show at fashion week!

ThePRGayBoys said...

We agree, Lydia. No real fur in fashion; absolutely no need for that.
You go, Jay!