Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nail Color of the Week: All Lacquered Up

It's Sunday, the day for nail care! I've been wearing dark polish lately and with fall knocking on our door, it seems appropriate for me to (in the words of Tim Gunn) "carry on" with my dark ways. Today I am opting for OPI's All Lacquered Up.

All Lacquered Up is one of the new shades in OPI's 25th Anniversary collection. It's a rich, deep brownish red. The 25th Anniversary collection was designed to "capture the fashion trends of the season and offer a touch of the glamour." Other shades include Quarter of a Cent-Cherry, OP-I Love This Color, It's a Doozy Says Suzi, and (my favorite name) Who Comes Up With These Names? The 25th Anniversary collection all feature a new "ProWide Lacquer Brush" which is designed to hold more polish and to allow for a quicker, more even delivery of color.

Trade Secrets and Ulta have had OPI products on sale lately, so if you're in the market for some pretty new nails, this may be a good time to invest. Happy polishing!

No comments: