Saturday, August 26, 2006

Guilty Pleasure Alert!

I think because I try to be serious and grown-up most of the time, I find that I indulge myself by watching really bad TV.

Well, it's time to start the crap-countdown because the next season of America's Next Top Model is set for a 2-hour premiere on Wednesday, September 20th. (Is that the same night as the Project Runway finale?) Bring out the cat fights, the over the top fashion, the crazy make-up artists and hairdressers. Bring out the fierceness! And, bring back Janice. *sigh*

1 comment:

filthpunkdammit said...

hehehehe - i hate to admit it, but i watch this stupid show, too... thankfully, i discovered that one of my girlfriends is into it, too, so now we watch it together. i love this awful show! bring on the miss jay's! i am ready for the next season!